Balinese Blessing Ritual and Traditional Spa
You and your personal group depart from your accommodation at 8:30AM in a comfortable air conditioned private vehicle with Special Tour Guide. Tour time is approximately 8 hours.
Experience the unique traditions of Bali by participating in this program; Balinese Blessing Ritual and Traditional Spa. We will take you to visit Sidemen village in East Bali to meet a Balinese high priest. Experience the high light of the trip, the “Melukat” ceremony conducted by the high priest. This is the Balinese Hindu’s way for recharging and purification of spiritual enthusiasm. The Hindu Balinese still have strong beliefs that diseases or anything that happens in this life come from both natural (sekala) and supernatural (niskala) origin. Through the Melukat Ceremony, the high priest will assist us to ask God to help us cleanse our body, mind and spirit.
After the ceremony, we break for lunch at a local restaurant that serve healthy lunch, relax for a while and then we will take you to your 2 hours Traditional Spa appointment.
Rice Farmer Massage, 2 hours
Based on the traditional massage given to the rice farmer by his wife after a long day in the field. For this treatment, the oil is a mix of coconut oil with organic sea salt. Your therapist will utilize their lower arms and elbows to provide deep pressure on your sore muscles. Perfect for when your body needs extra relief!
Reservations for this Balinese Blessing Ritual and Traditional Spa is required at least one week prior to the day. For women, due to cultural restrictions, it is not possible to participate in the melukat ceremony when you are menstruating.
Price for private tour:
2 – 3 persons US$ 358 per person
4 – 6 persons US$ 328 per person
Special arrangements can also be made for single travellers.
Also, in addition to your driver, Tour Guide is available from US$ 30 per group per day
- Private tour just for you and your group
- English Speaking Driver
- Private air conditioned vehicle and fuel
- Entrance Tickets, temple donations, and parking fees.
- Special experienced Tour Guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Balinese Sarong and Sash to accompany your top for Balinese Blessing Ritual
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 50% Non Refundable Deposit required prior to booking your package.
- Final payment on the day of your tour.
- No refunds will be given by Spa Yoga Travel for any cancellations.
- Confirmation of full name and hotel details is required upon confirmation.